Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Little Bit About Me


Hi, my name is Nicole, Nic, Cole, or Nickel. Sometimes I even get called Michelle or Mandi and I'll answer. I think Michelle put it best when she said, "I'm a foreigner in the blog world." I too am a foreigner starting on this new frontier. So here I go.
I am the youngest of the three of us sisters and as such I used to say all of the creative genes ran out before they could get to me. Then one day I realized, I do have a spark of creativity in me! What a day. Because I discovered my own creativity I agreed to participate in this blog to share that "spark" with the blogging world. Watch out world.
As Mandi mentioned before I am recently married to my best friend David. He is a ball of energy who keeps me laughing and going all the time. He's a very understanding husband. When my "spark" decides to hit he patiently answers what color he thinks looks best, how high the eyes should go, and yes I'll sand this part of the dresser.



We both love to be active and play. Anything done outside is better. Anything done in the mountains is best.
We love to travel and see new places. We both have a bit of a nerdy side and enjoy, reading, Rubik's Cubes, mind games, and puzzles. We both have a love for languages and both are working on our third one.
We love to cook together. We are constantly trying out some awesome new recipes and some not so awesome recipes.
I am a college graduate working full time with more time on my hands then I know what to do with. All this newly found time has been great to help fuel my "spark". 
So help fuel the "spark", create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...